Happy Mother’s Day, Internets

mdayflowers09.jpg

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! I got a surprise a little early, would you like to see it?

Well, ha ha….you don’t really have a choice. Hubby and the boys treated me to these beauties and I just had to share a pic.

C’mon back tomorrow and I’ll tell you a story. Today I’m going to spend time smelling some roses.

Hugs

Amy

Earnest Parenting: helping moms celebrate their special day.

− four = 4

• karla the doing bussines in the philipines May 10, 2009, 11:36 pm

Happy mother’s day Amy! You deserve their treat because you are such a great mom! πŸ™‚

• Makati Law firm May 11, 2009, 12:00 am

What a lovely flowers! Im sure that you are very happy that your husband and son didn’t forget you on these special day. Happy Mother’s Day!

• online community philippines May 11, 2009, 3:07 am

Thats nice Amy, on these special occassions you been surprise by your husband and sons. It only means that they didn’t forget you. Happy Mother’s Day to all moms out there.

• KY's Commonwealth Eye Surgery May 11, 2009, 5:55 am

happy mother day to you also Amy

Thanks

• Vacuum-Home May 11, 2009, 3:04 pm

Happy Mother’s Day to you too from Vacuum-home.com (and no I didn’t get my mother a vacuum. she already has a nice one)

• nissan virtual office makati May 13, 2009, 11:41 pm

Happy mother’s day to you Amy you deserve to be treated like that your such a good mom.

• Amy May 15, 2009, 12:05 am

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

And LOLOL on the vacuum! I grew up in a house where it was perfectly acceptable to give Mom power tools on holidays, so I wouldn’t have taken offense at that. It is good that your mom has a nice vacuum given your URL.

• office space philippines May 15, 2009, 3:18 am

Hi Amy belated happy mother’s day to you. Such a lovely kids from them. Take care. =)

• Promise Ring Gold May 15, 2009, 3:39 am

I’ve just found your web..that’s a wonderful flowers Amy..
    I hope someday I will get it too from my child..

Happy Mother’s Day to all of You…..

cheers

-Jean-

• Online Printing June 6, 2009, 2:02 am

Wow, those flowers look wonderful. You have a really great family πŸ™‚ Such a thoughtful husband and loving children. I’m sure you’re really special to them too!