4 Things About Me

Sorta. Actually there are waaaaaay more than four. 🙂 Robert at Reason 4 Smile tagged me for a meme. It’s been a while since I did one, and today seemed like a nice day for a game, so here goes.

4 jobs I have had:

barn cleaner
    waitress
    teacher
    bookkeeper

4 movies I can watch over and over
Ummmmm, hmmm. Over and over….don’t know. Here are 4 movies I’ve seen recently.

Enchanted
    Horton Hears A Who
    Transformers
    Evan Almighty

4 places I have lived

Michigan
    Michigan
    Michigan
    Michigan

I’ve lived in a dozen different places, but all within the state.

4 TV shows I love

Flip This House
    Dr. Who
    Stargate SG-1
    Law and Order

4 places I have been on holiday (or vacation, as we say in the States)

California
    Virginia
    Germany/Belgium/Netherlands
    Texas

4 of my favorite dishes

Spicy peanut pasta
    Chicken satay
    Avocado with hummus, feta cheese, couscous, and tomato
    Popcorn

4 web sites I visit daily

Earnest Parenting
    Google reader
    Twitter
    My webmail page

4 places I would rather be now

Hawaii
    On the road with Hubby and the boys traveling (LOVE to travel)
    California
    Australia

4 bloggers I am tagging

Quiltcetera
    Skimbaco
    The Writing Journey
    InfernoRain

Earnest Parenting: sharing fun memes with parents.

7 + = eleven

• Robert A. Henru April 29, 2008, 4:27 pm

Wow, we have many in common =) 2 movies and 1 food =)
    The satay you mentioned, is it cooked in asian style?

• Amy April 29, 2008, 7:31 pm

Robert, I think it would qualify as Asian. It has peanut butter, sesame oil, garlic, and green onions as I recall. I only make it every few months and freeze the sauce because I love it so much. 🙂 I loaned my recipe to a friend so I don’t have it in front of me to see the ingredients. I usually throw the sauce and chicken into a skillet and cook it, although it’s supposed to be grilled and the sauce just brushed on. I like the stronger flavor from cooking it my way.

• Robert A. Henru May 1, 2008, 10:21 am

Seems that it is Asian style. I’m quite surprised that you really love asian food =)

• Robert A. Henru May 1, 2008, 10:24 am

Btw, Amy, hope you check this out. I just launched my very first group writing project. Please consider to contribute, thanks!
    Project Reason-4-Smile: Our Friends

Robert

• Bradie May 3, 2008, 3:06 pm

Hi Amy!
    I just happened to be reading your blog yesterday and what a surprise! You tagged me!
    Thanks a lot, it was fun! Hope you are having a fabulous time at the conference,
    Bradie
    @QuiltCetera

• Amy May 3, 2008, 11:26 pm

Hi Brady, just read your post. You’re so funny! Thanks for playing the meme game.

• Amy May 3, 2008, 11:28 pm

Robert, did you think that a midwestern US girl like me wouldn’t like Asian cuisine? 🙂 Truth is, I won’t eat seafood so that does limit me a lot. I love a lot of flavor though, so Asian is great for that. Mexican is as well, and tonight since I’m in the big city I went to a Greek place. It was fun.

Heading over to check out your writing project now.